Memory Verse of the Day (if I can remember it!)

James 4:7 "So humble yourselves before God. Resist the Devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and God will draw near to you."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introduction

So, in the spirit of blogging, I'm going to start blogging about my spiritual experiences and insights. I have started writing a book, but I'm so bad at staying on track with something for this long right now that I thought maybe I'd instead blog about different things and then someday I might compile them into a book? Whatever happens, I would just like to start putting my thoughts, lessons and questions down and start working them out with everyone and anyone who cares to listen/read.

So, please enjoy these. Feel free to comment. If you disagree with anything I put down, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment